[thechat] "Denver The Last Dinosaur" Theme Song

Syed Zeeshan Haider szh at hotpop.com
Wed Jun 5 15:31:07 CDT 2002

Hi Salvatore,
I'd love to tell.
I am collecting information about my favourite theme songs. I think many
of us already realize that sometimes the theme songs are as good as the
other songs but in contrary to normal songs we often do not get the
information about the creators of such great theme songs.
That's why I ask these questions.
Thanks!
Syed Zeeshan Haider.
http://syedzeeshanhaider.faithweb.com/