[thechat] Eudora OS X

Erik Mattheis gozz at gozz.com
Mon Jun 10 00:10:01 CDT 2002

Christ, I hate it! I've loved Eudora for years, but the Mac OS X
version seems less than stellar ... maybe I can somehow fix the most
irritating thing:

If I have "read from Internet prefs" checked - _every_ time I launch
it, it asks me if I want to import settings from another email client
... and I want this checked so links in emails will open in my
preferred browser.

The other thing:

It seems to focus windows differently than other OS X apps ... just
seems kinda funky ...

<tip type="switching between apps in OS X">

option-command click on an app in the Dock to switch to that app,
show all it's windows and hide all other windows.

</tip>

- Erik Mattheis

(612) 377 2272
http://goZz.com/