[thechat] Pure genius audio stimulation of the day.

Joe Crawford jcrawford at avencom.com
Wed Jun 12 17:26:01 CDT 2002

A bootleg/cutup/whatver...
http://falco.kuci.uci.edu/~brianm/lancelockarm/

Public Enemy's Bring The Noise mixed with Pop Musik by M.

Genius.

A co-worker says she can't listen because she has trouble with it -- her
brain wants to focus on one or the other, not both songs. Like it's
distracting

Me, I love the hybridization.

	- Joe <http://artlung.com/>

p.s.: Social Rambling Update: possibility of joint counseling with my
wife still unclear; but I'm not a babbling idiot anymore; thankfully.
I'm living my life and trying to be happy. And I have the cat, which is
a blessing too. And I also am developing close relationships with
outside sympathetic persons which I can only describe as blissful. There
is comfort in the world.