[thechat] Where do you host your sites?

Luther, Ron Ron.Luther at hp.com
Wed Jun 12 19:01:00 CDT 2002

Hi Isaac,

I'd pretty much definitely be willing to pay for my meo account.

I'd consider moving my personal site ... but it's on an IIS box (over in your neck of the woods actually) ... it's a pretty standard setup and I kinda like being able to show folks that I have stuff in IIS as well as Apache.

Or are we talking multiple affiliate programs ... instead of a single deal with (one of the other) Rons?

RonL.
(BTW - I think it's a good idea to explore and I'm glad you guys are getting the Marketing machine rolling. Let me know if I can help in some way.)