[thechat] Find your ideal US city

Hugh Blair hblair at hotfootmail.com
Wed Jun 12 20:57:00 CDT 2002

Not that I'm an expert on MSP, but I sure haven't found too many Indian
and Thai places that stand out. Hence, my comment.

> >  pretty good airport system,
>
> Excellent, I'd say ... as MSP is NWA's hub!

Well, don't rate it that high. NorthWorst is probably my most hated
airline, and I fly them all in the course of a few months. I drive from
Chicago into WI and IA instead of taking transfers through MSP. I really
go out of my way to stay off them. The stores are too many and too long
from years of having to deal with their (*$_@#%* staff. Let's not go
there. We can differ in opinion.

All that spewed, MSP is a great place with great people - mostly. I'd
be happy to live there anytime. And Madhu, COME ON DOWN. I'm sure we'll
make you feel right at home.

--
    Hugh