[thechat] Where do you host your sites?

Madhu Menon webguru at vsnl.net
Thu Jun 13 01:40:00 CDT 2002

At 11:28 AM 6/13/2002, thechat-request at lists.evolt.org wrote:
> > I was just looking at this:
> > http://www.dreamhost.com/rewards.html
>

>Added to the Wiki. Thanks Bob.

I should've asked this question earlier, but shouldn't we have some way of
ensuring that the hosts we recommend (an affiliate programme is an
endorsement of the hosting company) are really high quality? Take
Interland, for example. Google for "Interland sucks". (I know, because I
had a nightmare experience with them some two years ago.) If we become
their affiliate and people get shitty treatment, that doesn't help our
reputation. Just a couple of those incidents is all it takes.

Regards,

Madhu

Madhu Menon
User Experience Consultant