[thechat] Madhu's ideal US City

Janet Green JGreen at desmoinesmetro.com
Thu Jun 13 13:31:01 CDT 2002

>>>Spend a few days in: Chicago, San Francisco, San Diego,
Boston, NY City, Kansas City, New Orleans, Portland ME,
Portland OR, Seattle, Eugene, Durango CO, Charlotte NC,
Durham NC, Philadelphia, Atlanta,<<<<

I've visited a few of those cities, and a host of others, and have enjoyed them all, but never stayed long enough to get a feel for "real life" there - only "vacation life." If I was going to make a move I'd probably consider the Carolinas or the Gulf somewhere. If I hit the lottery I'll be traveling the country in a motorhome, then purchasing a "key" in Florida.

>>>Hey Janet, you need to get out more :)<<<

LOL Thanks for the kick in the p'toot, Hugh, I know you're right!

Janet