[thechat] political compass

jswiders jswiders at cs.oberlin.edu
Thu Jun 13 16:05:00 CDT 2002

Economic Left/Right: -6.38
Authoritarian/Libertarian: -7.38

HOT damn!
for those who don't feel like doing the math themselves, that's a -13.76 overall; if
i remember how to do vectors proper, a -9.76.  take that and stuff it in your
average!

hee hee.  oh, and hi.  My name's Jonathon, and I read archives. I'm a 20-year-old
college student from southeast Michigan, USA.  My mother was a hippy, and I went to
Oberlin College for two years. I decided on a computer science major last year, and
sometime in the near future I'll be going to a *real* cs school.

Jonathon Isaac Swiderski      jswiders at cs.oberlin.edu
    900 barton dr. \ ann arbor mi 48105-1232 usa

   "What we have to learn to do we learn by doing"
    -- Aristotle, Ethica Nicomachea II (c 325 BC)