[thechat] Really a Survey

Syed Zeeshan Haider szh at hotpop.com
Fri Jun 14 07:23:01 CDT 2002

Hello Everybody,
Most of the people found in TheChat are found in TheList also. This
situations compels me to guess that most of the TheChat members are
related to web development in one way or another.
I just want to know about the expertises of people at TheChat,
therefore, reply my following question to let the others know about your
expert field.
It will help others to ask questions when they want any expert advice
about fields other than web development.

Q.    In which science/art you are an expert OR which science/art is
your speciality?

Thank you,
Syed Zeeshan Haider.
http://syedzeeshanhaider.faithweb.com/