[thechat] Bill and Steve's sexcellent adventures

jswiders jswiders at members.evolt.org
Sat Jun 15 02:06:00 CDT 2002

The cows mooved Sean G. to say:
> "Of course," Bill smiles, tightening his grip on Steve's swelling flesh.
> "Quality is job one, here at Microsoft."
>

> Somehow, I think we all suspected the truth all along.

wait, wait, i think i missed something here. . .  which Steve are we talking about
here?  I can think of at least two possibilities (Jobs & Ballmer), and could
probably come up with more if pressed. . .

Jonathon Isaac Swiderski      jswiders at cs.oberlin.edu
    900 barton dr. \ ann arbor mi 48105-1232 usa

   "What we have to learn to do we learn by doing"
    -- Aristotle, Ethica Nicomachea II (c 325 BC)