[thechat] meo email users?

Lachlan Cannon luminosity at members.evolt.org
Sat Jun 15 06:33:00 CDT 2002

jswiders said:
> Anybody here use the 'm.e.o webmail interface' on m.e.o/email?  I've
> had massive issues with it, and I'm wondering if I'm not alone. . .

Tis a bit buggy. I think Squirrelmail is only at version 0.5 or something
though, so that sorta explains why. I've had issues with slashes not being
stripped, messages not deleting and once I couldn't read anything in my
'thechat' folder, which Dean fixed up.

I figure it's better than the alternatives I have (yahoo, hotmail other
SPAMoriffic services...). And hopefully it won't be too long till
Squirrelmail becomes stableish.

Lach
http://members.evolt.org/luminosity/
MSN: luminosity @ members.evolt.org