[thechat] kiwi dog food ads

Erika Meyer emeyer at lclark.edu
Sun Jun 16 18:53:00 CDT 2002

ad #1: (with cat in food bowl)...
that dog needs to grow up!

ad #2: w/ bone -- brilliant!  I love the way the dog's nose echoes
the shape of the bone, and all the other associated implications.

ad #3: "stuffed full of meat" this one was a bit much for me...

ad #4: "I love that bitch" - cute

ad #6: predictable, by now...

Yeah, they wouldn't run in the US.
Too much sex & not enough violence, don't ya know.

(you call that a knife?  this is a knife!)

Erika

--

Erika Meyer