[thechat] Jude Cole is pretty funny

jcanfield at magisnetworks.com jcanfield at magisnetworks.com
Mon Jun 17 16:28:01 CDT 2002

Great musician, great lyricist; I chuckle every time I hear the last verse
of 'Believe In You' from "I Don't Know Why I Act This Way" --

"Someone's gonna sue for harrasment; someone's gonna sue because they can't
forget.
 Someone's gonna sue poor old Philip J Morris for selling 'em one too many
cigarettes.
 And Philip Morris, well he'll prob'ly sue me for puttin' his name in this
song
 And all across America we try to teach our children how to get along . . ."

And Moby's '18' - maybe I'm behind the times, but what a great album.

joel