[thechat] World Cup favourites

Madhu Menon webguru at vsnl.net
Tue Jun 18 13:58:06 CDT 2002

What a world cup it's been. Favourites like France, Argentina, Italy, all
crashing out, and underdogs like S. Korea, Senegal, and - gasp! - USA
advancing.

So I gotta ask: who do you predict will win?

I'm going to bet on Brazil, although I'm supporting England, who are just
starting to play well. Pity it's a quarter-final match on Friday between
Brazil and England. I would have preferred that to be a SF or a final match.

Does anyone here think Germany have an outside chance?

Regards,

Madhu

Madhu Menon
User Experience Consultant