[thechat] What language is this?

John Handelaar john at userfrenzy.com
Tue Jun 18 17:13:00 CDT 2002

For 'arbitrator', read 'referee'.  S Korea played Italy
in the World Cup this morning, and if the bizarre sight
of watching 300 Koreans walking down regent street, waving
flags and (hahaha) led by a Scottish bagpiper is anything
to go on, I'd have to bet that Italy got thrown out at
the hands of the hosts...

John Handelaar

T +44 20 8933 1494       M +44 7930 681789
F +44 870 169 7657   E john at userfrenzy.com