[thechat] Ireland (was Praise Cliff, it's Monday)

Miriam Frost miriam at members.evolt.org
Thu Jun 20 11:26:00 CDT 2002

> Welcome back to the States!  How was Ireland?

Oh my goodness, I can't say enough about how terrific it was!!!! We'll
definitely be back. Sooooo beautiful, so cool, the people are AWESOME, and
so was everything else. Martin: including the Guinness tour! Spiffy!!

Best whiskey: Power's

Best day: Bloomsday -- reading at the Martello Tower, gorgonzola sandwiches
and burgundy at Davy Byrne's, world cup (although sad loss to be sure),
stumbling around.... and then the champagne ;-)

Best schwag: Waterford ships decanter, we saw them being made
(http://images.google.com/images?hl=en&lr=&q=waterford+lismore+ships+decante
r&sa=N&tab=wi)

Best Guinness: Definitely in Ireland

more to come, I'm still writing the stories for the blog... :-)

oh my, only 1500 more e-mails to read....

cheers,
Miriam

--
http://www.dynagirl.com/
A Monty-Python-Quote-Free-Zone since 1971