[thechat] A Close Asteroid Fly-By

Lachlan Cannon luminosity at members.evolt.org
Fri Jun 21 03:11:00 CDT 2002

Madhu Menon said:
> http://skyandtelescope.com/news/current/article_641_1.asp
___________________________-
Sky & Telescope

Please note: Your Web browser is set to block cookies. SkyandTelescope.com
requires a cookie file, though you may visit the site without supplying any
personal information, rendering the cookie anonymous.
___________________________-
This really pisses me off. If I visit a site, and I want to log-in or
something similar which requires it to remember me, then sure, I'll let 'em
set a cookie. If they try to give me a cookie on the first page, screw 'em!
There is absolutely no reason for it. And the amount of sites on the web
which do that is way, way, way too many.

And if you choose not to let met see your content at all for blocking the
cookie. Screw you. there's plenty of other places on the web that will have
the same stuff, especially for news items. I know what I'm gonna be writing
about on my blog tonight.

Lach
http://members.evolt.org/luminosity/
MSN: luminosity @ members.evolt.org