[thechat] Solve This Political Triangle

Bob Davis bobd at members.evolt.org
Fri Jun 21 08:10:00 CDT 2002

At 1:52 PM +0100 6/21/02, John Handelaar wrote:
> [...]

Wrong.  They've been legally neutral since '52. They can't end it unilaterally.

You might want to check the maps again, John.

They're in the UN and have applied for EEC membership (last I heard -
they might have gotten in).

They are most definitely not part of NATO.

Peek at this:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/hi/english/world/europe/newsid_1638000/1638788.stm

Just do a google search on austria and neutrality, and you'll get
tons of stuff.

bob

--

bob davis