[thechat] Syed Zeeshan Haider

Erika Meyer emeyer at lclark.edu
Mon Jun 24 12:41:01 CDT 2002

I'm confused.  When you say you "plonked" him do you mean you
filtered out his messages personally?  Okay, fine.

But then why do you personally want to know if the guy says something
"further of note"?  That would seem to contradict your personal
decision to ignore him.

And maybe I am naive, but isn't this community capable of dealing
with a little newbie trollism.  Far as I could tell, Syed was
affected emotionally by this story and was reaching out from that
place.

How restrictive are we going to be about how and what people post to thechat?

...just wondering.

Erika