[thechat] Syed Zeeshan Haider

jcanfield at magisnetworks.com jcanfield at magisnetworks.com
Mon Jun 24 12:46:01 CDT 2002

> But then why do you personally want to know if the guy says
> something "further of note"?  That would seem to contradict
> your personal decision to ignore him.

Not really. It's just a different method of filtering. I don't go see new
movies; ignore 'em completely. Unless my daughter tells me to go see one;
then I stop ignoring.

> How restrictive are we going to be about how and what people
> post to thechat?

I don't think anyone's advocating official sanction; Wm. was just performing
his own personal *plonk* which, of course, doesn't affect anyone else's
ability to participate.

joel