[thechat] Star Trek 10 script

Ben Dyer ben_dyer at imaginuity.com
Mon Jun 24 14:20:01 CDT 2002

On 03:01 AM 6/24/2002, Madhu Menon said to me:
>A little birdie on the Internet has sent me a file purporting to be the
>script for the next Star Trek movie, Star Trek: Nemesis.
>
>If you're curious, you can download it at
>http://members.evolt.org/madhu/nemesis.zip (49K)
>
>I have no idea if it's accurate or not.

Wow, uh...wow.  Holy crap.  It's so very true what they say about
even-numbered Trek films.

If it's fake, they've done a good job of culling all the information that
has already been reported about the film.

--Ben

http://www.imaginuity.com/

   Whatever it is, I'm sure that I was just about to get to it.