[thechat] Kill Osama bin Laden

Syed Zeeshan Haider szh at hotpop.com
Mon Jun 24 14:24:01 CDT 2002

Hello Everybody,
My post "Brutality, Cruelty and Lies" was not welcomed, I guess, because little
sarcastic words and plus ones were not any symbol of gladness.
Never mind! Facts remain facts, no matter if somebody believes them or not.

Today I want to discuss with you another little problem and that problem is
Osama bin Laden. First read this:
http://www.cnn.com/2002/WORLD/meast/06/23/qatar.alqaeda.statement/index.html
Believe me or not, at this time Osama bin Laden and his allies are the biggest
problem for the Muslims in the world. A former agent of USA intelligence CIA is
very well trained by the Americans. That is why he knows every move of USA
intelligence agencies and he can very accurately predict their forth coming
actions. God damn him. I hate Osama bin Laden. Perhaps my hatred towards Osama
is much stronger than that of Americans. He uses the name of Allah and Jihad for
his evil interests and terrorist acts. 14 people were killed in Karachi
(Pakistan) including more than 10 French people in a bomb blast. Investigation
shows that Osama was behind that attack. If he was a Muslim then why did he
attack in a Muslim country? Why did he kill those French who were working on a
defence project of a Muslim country? Another bomb blast in front of USA
Consulate in Karachi killed only 10 Muslim Pakistanis and again Osama is behind
this attack. Now tell me, can we call him a Muslim? In WTC hundreds of Muslims
were also killed. Most of them were the geniuses from Muslim world and the proof
is that they were working in WTC.
USA forces are still facing a worst failure in catching Osama bin Laden and
Mulla Omer. This is very dangerous for USA as well as Muslim countries.
CNN news, to which I have given a link above, is more disappointing. Many people
in third world countries were the admirers of American intelligence capabilities
but now the time has come for them to be disappointed.
May Allah punish Osama and his allies for destroying the reputation of Muslims,
Islam and Jihad. Osama is terrorist. He can't be Muslim. He is a terrorist under
the veil of Islam he is using our religion as a shield for his protection.
Thank you,
Syed Zeeshan Haider.
http://syedzeeshanhaider.faithweb.com/