[thechat] CD burning

Judah McAuley judah at wiredotter.com
Mon Jun 24 16:59:00 CDT 2002

Jason Cartwright wrote:
> Yes - Adaptec bundle (or used to bundle) software that made the CD
> writable through windows explorer or any app you desire. Don't know if
> it worked with CD-RW's. Be damned if I can remember the name though.

It's called DirectCD.  I've got it and it came bundled with EZCD Creator
5 if I recall.  But I don't use it because the only time I tried to use
a disk it created in another machine (a Mac) it didn't work.  I assume
that its a Mac/Windows issue, but I could be wrong.  It would probably
work just fine for data backup, but I've got a second harddrive and I
use that for backup.

Judah