[thechat] no clowns on the chat

dave mclean dave at members.evolt.org
Tue Jun 25 01:46:01 CDT 2002

On 2002.06.24 14:59, Erika Meyer wrote:
> And everyone got that, but I missed it?  It isn't clear to me, and
> Syed's first language is not English... so I'm not sure why it was so
> clear to everyone else.

So then you talk to him.  What's the big deal here people?  If some want to
ignore, do so.  If other wish to discuss, then do so.  No censoring via the
delivery of email.  Syed is welcome here.  Erika is welcome here.
Hopefully, I too am welcome here.

Don't like, don't read, don't respond.

> As for what to talk about on the chat...
> movies... sports...

Guitars... yawn.

To each his own.  If you want interesting on the chat, then you'll have to
generate it yourself. :-)

-d

____
"Turn down the suck..."  -Fubar