[thechat] no clowns on the chat

Syed Zeeshan Haider szh at hotpop.com
Tue Jun 25 03:13:11 CDT 2002

Hi,
I happy to know that you read my web site very carefully but remember that
TheChat is NOT my web site.
You have va ery soft corner for India in your heart. I wonder "Why?".
My post was not anti-India. We got some Indian friends in TheChat and I cannot
make them angry because they always have been very friendly like Madhu Menon.
I just wanted to raise a point about peace time brutality. And every Indian
cannot be blaimed for this cruel act. There are a little number of black sheep
who spoil the whole image.
How can a single post become a threat for whole India?
I did not challenge anybody from TheChat, instead I challenged the claims that
South Asia is going towards peace.
Syed Zeeshan Haider.
http://syedzeeshanhaider.faithweb.com/