[thechat] Syed Zeeshan Haider

Syed Zeeshan Haider szh at hotpop.com
Tue Jun 25 06:30:00 CDT 2002

Hi,
It's my pleasure that I am being discussed here. It is the best way to IGNORE
me.
Why don't you let me explain myself.
I just wanted to let you know that what is happening in PIECE TIME but
"People at TheChat do not want ro listen what they don't like"
"They cannot read anything which is against their personal opinions"
And I want to start productive and constructive discussions which could take us
to some ultimate conclusion. But the people at TheChat are too much afraid and
start posting their names and +1's instead of discussing or presenting any
thoughtful opinion.
I think that TheChat is not for just happy chat. We must discuss the burning
issues here and respect each others contrary opinions. This will teach us how to
tolerate and respect each other in the presence of severe differences.
I did not ask for a support for any war. I only asked for opinios no matter if
they were against my opinion.
Alas cowardice!
Syed Zeeshan Haider.
http://syedzeeshanhaider.faithweb.com/