[thechat] Too much time on the internet (was SZH)

Andrew Shiel ashiel at sportsinteraction.com
Tue Jun 25 09:08:00 CDT 2002

At 10:00 25/06/2002 -0400, K Frey wrote:
>At what point does the amount of time a person spends on the internet become
>unhealthy?

   Varies from person to person, I suspect.

>Any thoughts...  How much time do you all spend on the internet on a daily
>basis (outside of work)?

   Given complete freedom and flat rate access, I'd spend probably all my
spare time. As it is, I try to keep it to under an hour or two a day, since
it otherwise absorbs all my time and costs me a lot of money. Usually, I'm
about successful in that.

   Drew.

Drew Shiel                               webmaster at swiftpay.com
                                                     +353-1-2365705