[thechat] Too much time on the internet (was SZH)

Ben Dyer ben_dyer at imaginuity.com
Tue Jun 25 09:47:00 CDT 2002

On 09:00 AM 6/25/2002, K Frey said to me:
>Any thoughts...  How much time do you all spend on the internet on a daily
>basis (outside of work)?

All of it...just about.  I guess I do sleep from time to time. :)

I remember working it out once...an hour before work (checking e-mail,
reading webcomics), eight hours at work (+1 hour lunch break when I eat
lunch at my desk and read news sites), come home and usually a couple more
hours online (not all of the time between 18:00-00:00)

Soooo...something like thirteen hours a day or so (five outside of work). :)

I [heart] my flat-rate DSL service.

--Ben

http://www.imaginuity.com/

   Whatever it is, I'm sure that I was just about to get to it.