[thechat] Too much time on the internet (was SZH)

Janet Green JGreen at desmoinesmetro.com
Tue Jun 25 15:26:00 CDT 2002

>>>who will decide, which information must be searched on internet and which
must be asked from TheChat people.<<<

I don't think the point was that you should try to decide when to ask and when not to ask. I think the point was, ask all the questions you want, and if someone knows the answer they'll share it - but if you don't get a response, it just means people don't have the time or inclination to look up the info for you because they believe it's easily found with a quick search-engine search, which you could do on your own. That's all I took it to mean, anyway.
-Janet