[thechat] Brutality, Cruelity and Lies

Syed Zeeshan Haider szh at hotpop.com
Tue Jun 25 16:21:01 CDT 2002

Joe,
Islam has it's own rules and laws for war and every Muslim soldier tries to obey
them. One
Islamic rule is to respect and take care of dead bodies of enemy soldiers.
Al-Qaeda and Talibaan are exceptions because these terrorists are not Muslims.
They are Munaafiqs. Munaafiqs are enemies of Islam who have disguised themselves
as Muslims.
Syed Zeeshan Haider.
http://syedzeeshanhaider.faithweb.com/