[thechat] Syed Zeeshan Haider

Syed Zeeshan Haider szh at hotpop.com
Tue Jun 25 17:52:00 CDT 2002

Aardvark,
Laughter is something which is becoming deficient, specially from TheChat,
therefore, you can laugh and must laugh!
<Urdu in roman characters type="Urdu Poetry" reason="just for enjoyment">
HANSO AAJ ITNA KEH ISS SHORE MAIN
SADAA SISKI-YON KI SUNAEE NAH DAY
</Urdu in roman characters reason>
<easy translation>
Laugh louder and longer so that we cannot hear the sound of weeping and crying.
</easy translation>
You can ask for further literature-based explanation of this poetry chunk.
Syed Zeeshan Haider.
http://syedzeeshanhaider.faithweb.com/