[thechat] politics, guitars, etc...

dave mclean dave at members.evolt.org
Wed Jun 26 01:12:01 CDT 2002

On 2002.06.25 11:46, Erika Meyer wrote:

> And as for GUITARS, *everyone* knows guitars are the sexiest musical
> instrument on earth, so I don't know why anyone would even bother
> questioning it.  Sheesh.  Get a clue.

Hmm... since this one was directed at me... I'll take it.

Whatever... I don't care if they're sexy or not.  Play the music but don't
bore me with all the details.  I find the drums rather sexy, and I've always
dug a mean cello.  But the sexiest thing around is an awesome voice.  Before
drums, before guitars, before cellos, there was the voice.

So... there.  :-P

-d

____
damclean 403.708.6215