[thechat] politics, guitars, etc...

jcanfield at magisnetworks.com jcanfield at magisnetworks.com
Wed Jun 26 15:23:01 CDT 2002

Insert 'relatively' in front of whatever I said. In fact, just do that with
every adjective I write ;)

Here in San Diego's coastal plain, it's not painfully humid, which is what I
was really referring to. I wouldn't store a musical instrument in Phoenix
either.

Changing the subject entirely, ever hear about the guy who superfreezes
stuff 'cause when it thaws, it distributes something better at the atomic
level? Musicians have paid him to superfreeze their horns 'cause all the
action is much smoother afterwards. (Some 'bone player said it was the
biggest change he'd ever seen in any instrument he'd owned.)

But he didn't say much about freezing guitars. I wouldn't try it.

Joel
jcanfield at magisnetworks.com
x328