[thechat] politics, guitars, etc...

Luther, Ron Ron.Luther at hp.com
Wed Jun 26 15:55:00 CDT 2002

Nope - I hadn't heard about that.

I did read about a guy up north (Minnesota/Wisconsin area) who is "mining" Lake Superior looking for 'old growth' timber that was cut at the turn of the century ... the *much* denser grain pattern is supposed to have quite an impact on the sonics.

Kewl!  Here's the article!

http://www.smithsonianmag.si.edu/smithsonian/issues00/sep00/waterlogging.html

RonL.