[thechat] What?? WHAT?????

William Anderson neuro at well.com
Wed Jun 26 18:32:02 CDT 2002

---- Original Message ----
From: "Martin Burns" <martin at easyweb.co.uk>
To: <thechat at lists.evolt.org>
Sent: Thursday, June 27, 2002 12:25 AM
Subject: Re: [thechat] What?? WHAT?????

> [snip]
>
> I'm with John, although I have a sneaking regard for (even though I
> don't agree with) Billy Connolly's take on it which is "I think the
> Queen should be saved, and I think God's the very fellow to do it." He
> goes on to complain that the tune is such dirge (and he's spot on
> there) and suggest that the alternative should be something lively
> like:
>
> [theme to the archers]

that's a classic piece of billy comedy ... "rump a pum a rump a pummmm ...
rump a pum a pummmmm pummmmmm ... rump a pum a rump a pummmm ... rump a
tiddley pummmm ..." :)

--
_ __/|   ___  ___ __ _________  "Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned
\`O_o'  / _ \/ -_) // / __/ _ \  for Sega." -- Brodie, 'Mallrats'