Bezerklies ( was: Re: [thechat] What?? WHAT?????)

Erika Meyer emeyer at lclark.edu
Thu Jun 27 12:26:05 CDT 2002

Jonathon Isaac Swiderski wrote:
>I grew up in the "Berkeley of the Midwest" in the early 90s. . .),

aka Madison, Wisconsin?

So then is Austin the "Berkeley of Texas"?

And then is Portland the "Berkeley of Oregon?"

Where is your Berkeley?

I want to visit all of them.

I remember hanging out on Telegraph Ave with the latest issue of
Maximum Rock n' Roll and window shopping and stuff.   I thought that
was so excellent a thing to do in my high school days.  I was a small
town girl visiting the big city.

I bought one of those Rasputin's shirts... you know the black one
where all the white little guitar are swimming, wiggling their necks
like spermatazoa swimming to the big record in the middle...

I wonder do they still make those t-shirts.
I want another.