[thechat] Area of Enemy

Syed Zeeshan Haider szh at hotpop.com
Thu Jun 27 13:54:01 CDT 2002

Hello EVERYBODY,
Suspicious subject, isn't it?
No politics this time!
Believe me!
Just a little smile!

Once a man, named ABC, from a city went to live with one his friends in a tribal
area. His friend was a rich man and had a big area of land where he grew crops
and fruits. One day ABC's friend took him in his jeep to show him the village
areas. After some journey, ABC's friend said to him, "Get down and hide! This
area belongs to my enemy".
ABC replied, "Why do I have to hide? He is your enemy not mine."
"That's true" his friend replied, "But last time I killed my enemy's guest and
he'll certainly kill any of my guests as a revenge. And you are my guest."

(This joke is just a fiction and imaginary. It has nothing to do with any real
incidence.)
Syed Zeeshan Haider.
http://syedzeeshanhaider.faithweb.com/