Bezerklies ( was: Re: [thechat] What?? WHAT?????)

Luther, Ron Ron.Luther at hp.com
Fri Jun 28 07:57:01 CDT 2002

Hi Madman,

Yeah - that makes a lot more sense.  San Francisco has a long-standing reputation as one of the most expensive places to live in the entire US.

If you want a 'large' US city, Houston is probably the least expensive choice.   It's LOTS cheaper than Chicago for example.

But you liked the colder climates ... well, if you can find work, the Cleveland/Akron Ohio area has very low cost of living ... the trick is finding work!

Have Fun!

RonL.