[thechat] Your Listening Power Is Needed

Paul Cowan evolt at funkwit.com
Sun Jun 30 18:46:00 CDT 2002

Syed Zeeshan Haider wrote:
> http://www.geocities.com/fishorse2000/2bad_rcr.mp3    (File Size: 467
> KB)
> This is the initial part of Michael Jackson's song "2 Bad (Refugee Camp
> Remix)" which was questioned about in my last post. I can't understand
> lyrics in this part of song. Please listen and write down the words
> which are said by the unknown guy and Michael Jackson.

While the "unknown guy"'s words are VERY hard to understand, I did make out
"This is officially a refugee camp remix". A google search for that turned
up a lyrics page which now returns an error, but the google cache is at
(watch for wrap):

<http://216.239.51.100/search?q=cache:VVSqg3VNcBIC:www.poplyrics.net/waiguo/
mj/092.htm+refugee+camp+remix&hl=en&ie=UTF-8>

The lyrics for the part you have there are:

    No Mercy,
    This is officially a Refugee Camp Remix,
    Home with it.

    I'm right back where I wanna be,
    Told me that you're doin' wrong, (oh my, zippin' through)
    Word out shockin' all alone (no)
    Cryin' wolf ain't like a man
    Throwin' rocks to hide your hand (yeah hey)

    You ain't done enough for me
    You ain't done enough for me

I hope this helps!

Cheers,