[thechat] NBA draft

Sean G. ethanol at mathlab.sunysb.edu
Sun Jun 30 23:56:00 CDT 2002

Howdy,

That's your presumption.  The NBA draft was in New York City, where a boo is often a sign of affection.

Are we not supposed to boo this guy just because he's a Chinese national?  I think folks who say only Europeans can be booed are a
"bunch of intolerant bastards".  Imagine if this was 60 years in the future and they're forced to draft an physically challenged,
differently abled, African lesbian midget to fill the PC quota...
don't they get it?

-Sean G.