[thechat] Fiercer beasts take a bite out of T. rex's reputation

Jonathon Isaac Swiderski jswiders at cs.oberlin.edu
Mon Jul 1 17:13:01 CDT 2002

> And everybody has e-mail programs that are completely written in Flash.
>
> My favorite is still the intro in the movie Antitrust, where they had all
> this neat-looking code flash by...all HTML...and incorrect HTML at
> that.  They inverted tags, swapped less than/greater than symbols and crap.

do we really want to get into this?  'Cause I can already see where this is
heading. . . straight to Hackers.

<quote src="Oberlin CS Movie Night">
> Boy, I've gotta take 210.
> -narioli on The Gibson
</quote>

where 210="Computer Organization", our architecture class. . .

Jonathon Isaac Swiderski       jswiders at cs.oberlin.edu
cs.oberlin.edu/~jswiders \\ members.evolt.org/jswiders

Reason number #120 to use Linux: It's more fun
to say 'tarball' than it is to say 'zip.'