[thechat] Intellectual Superiority Spam [Fwd: Fakes...]

Judah McAuley judah at wiredotter.com
Tue Jul 2 12:13:00 CDT 2002

I received this spam today that was quite interesting.  It isn't trying
to sell me anything, its just a rant about the lack of individual
creativity.  It appears to have a definite "secret society" bent to it
and at the end it wants me to search for this group on the Internet and
find them.  It's all very secretive.

I don't know the sender and none of the headers appear to be forged, so
I guess this is more like a chain letter but it doesn't ask me to
forward it.  Curious.

Has anyone else seen this?

Judah