[thechat] WinAmp Question

Ben Dyer ben_dyer at imaginuity.com
Tue Jul 2 13:27:10 CDT 2002

OK, this seems really simple, so the fact that I can't find it is driving
me nuts.

Over the past few days I had to format my work computer, reinstall all the
apps, remember and reset all my preferences, delete new, stupid shortcuts
on the desktop over and over again, that sort of thing.

Anyways, in Winamp, my old Winamp, when I paused and resumed, the music
would fade up and down accordingly.  Now it doesn't do that and I can't
find an option anywhere that says to do this.  I've searched through
Google, Nullsoft's web site, the nonexistent help files in the application,
every preference screen I could find...nothing.

Anyone have any clue?

--Ben

http://www.imaginuity.com/

Blocking out disturbing thoughts with soothing thoughts of the Internet.