[thechat] Intellectual Superiority Spam [Fwd: Fakes...]

Erika Meyer emeyer at lclark.edu
Tue Jul 2 18:46:01 CDT 2002

yes, it's the same thing.

I think these people maybe dropped off of the Hale Bopp
when the Heaven's Gate crowd got on.

Maybe Hale Bopp is like a big cosmic bus.

Maybe I should write something about the cosmic bus
hale-bopp-bopp-woo-bopp-bop-bam-boom --
and spam it out there...

Maybe there are others who have dropped off the cosmic comet bus who
wish to communicate with me about my deep and very real views of
life...

or maybe not.

If I wanted to play DSM guess-o-rama I'd pick:
Narcissistic Personality Disorder
http://www.mentalhealth.com/dis1/p21-pe07.html