[thechat] Intellectual Superiority Spam [Fwd: Fakes...]

Judah McAuley judah at wiredotter.com
Tue Jul 2 19:03:00 CDT 2002

Erika Meyer wrote:
> If I wanted to play DSM guess-o-rama I'd pick:
> Narcissistic Personality Disorder
> http://www.mentalhealth.com/dis1/p21-pe07.html

That made me think to myself: Hey! Someone should make a "what mental
health disorder am I?" quiz.  Then I remebered that its the Internet and
therefore someone has probably already done it.

A quick search turned up a nice list of mental health disorder quizes
(http://shorterlink.com/?YRUA7P) but no single "choose your own
disorder" sort of test.

PsychTest.com (http://www.psychtests.com/tests/alltests.html) has a nice
selection, but they charge for many of their tests.

I also liked Georgia Mental Health Network's list of tests
(http://www.mcg.edu/Resources/MH/selftest.html).

I think that its amazingly appropriate that there is an online test for
ADD/ADHD.  Seems like it goes together with the Internet so well.

And now we return you to your regularly scheduled program...

Judah

PS, I'm glad that I'm not the only person on the Internet being invited
to join a cult.  I mean, I know I'm intellectually and socially superior
to all you drones out there and everything...