[thechat] Intellectual Superiority Spam [Fwd: Fakes...]

Luther, Ron Ron.Luther at hp.com
Wed Jul 3 07:03:00 CDT 2002

Hi Judah,

Dang - couldn't find the link ... but I'm sure I just saw something recently about someone who was accused of some crime who tried a mental illness defense ... when the prosecution found links to 'faking mental illness' sites in the history cache on their home machine!  Convicted! Cha-ching!

Clean out those caches folks!

Unstabily,

RonL.