[thechat] Chinese online groceries in UK

John Handelaar john at userfrenzy.com
Wed Jul 3 19:01:00 CDT 2002

On the (possibly deeply flawed) assumption that he's flying
into London, and possibly therefore staying here on his
way in or (from your perspective, preferably) out, you
just can't beat wingyip.com - no ecommerce but 2 huge
superstores within striking distance of Heathrow - or
send him to Gerard Street, W1, where there are two reasonably
-sized supermarkets with friendly staff right in the centre
of town.

John Handelaar

T +44 20 8933 1494       M +44 7930 681789
F +44 870 169 7657   E john at userfrenzy.com