[thechat] Yahoo groups screwups

Ashok at MagicalKenya.com Ashok at MagicalKenya.com
Thu Jul 4 07:35:01 CDT 2002

Dont know about Yahoo groups, but I have had problems with Yahoo mail.
I couldnt access my yahoo mail account (some wierd login errors) for a
while when I browsed through a particular proxy server or directly, it used
to work only when I browsed through some specific proxy servers.
My guess is they mirror lot of their servers geographically, so information
changes take a while to propagate to all of the servers...
------
Ashok Hariharan
http://www.hazard0us.org
------