[thechat] hometown rockstars (was: Re: Trailer Trash (was Re: [thechat] Eminem))

Sean G. ethanol at mathlab.sunysb.edu
Sat Jul 6 13:23:01 CDT 2002

E,

I don't have anything to add on the subject of Eminem or Trash (Trailer, White, or otherwise), but posting a link to that picture
and identifying yourself is probably the bravest act I've ever witnessed.
 =)

Sean G.
n.p. "I hold the microphone like a grudge"

<chattip type="for fans of small autos">
Today's Boston Globe has a short article on mini- and microcars.
<http://www.boston.com/dailyglobe2/187/living/Honey_I_shrunk_the_cars+.shtml>
Unfortunately the online version doesn't have the great pictures from the dead tree version.

The inspiration for the article is a "Drive 'em and Ride 'em" at the Larz Anderson Museum of Transportation in Brookline next
Saturday.  (<http://www.mot.org/Events/calendar.html#July>)
</chattip>