[thechat] O, Canada, something something something something something.

Sean G. ethanol at mathlab.sunysb.edu
Sun Jul 7 14:23:01 CDT 2002

Kath,

Sending Sykora to the Ducks is bad; letting the Rangers get Holik is
criminal.

It may be necessary to stash players out-of-state for their own protection;
I'll volunteer my suburban Boston apartment.  If Stevens and Brodeur can
share the fold-out coach, I think there's room for Gomez between the fiancee
and myself in the bedroom.  I have a NordicTrack and yoga DVD for off-season
workouts.  =)

Sean G.